Thursday, December 8, 2022

Total Support Pouch

'What’s one thing that I do every day? Put on my boxers!! So it’s important that my boxers are comfortable and provide support where I need it the most 😂.'


Many of you may remember my previous pieces, (HERE:)  spotlighting the eye-catching attributes of Big Brother Canada's Tychon.  Tychon won the 2021 Season 9 of the Canadian version of the show and last year, participated with his father on the Canadian version of The Amazing Race.


Along the way, Tychon has picked up a lot of supporters and fans and is in high demand for motivational speaking engagements.  He's also become a social media influencer, and although influencers usually mostly annoy me, I'll make an exception when Tychon is promoting Hanes underwear wearing an incredibly form fitting pair of boxer briefs. 

Although thanks to his appearance on Big Brother, and those pesky live feeds, we got a peak of what lies beneath those tight fitting boxer briefs... Tychon however looks great wearing anything, a casual suit, jeans or just a form fitting pair of pouch supporting boxer briefs!.


No comments: