Friday, January 27, 2023

Coda

Very sad to hear of the passing of photographer Tom Silk last week. I loved the Tom's imagery and the sensual strength he captured so beautifully. I first connected with Tom on Model Mayhem over a decade ago.  I was also fortunate to have featured his work several times on the site and hoped to feature more. I know Tom loved the connections he made through his work with both the models he worked with, and with those who enjoyed his images.

The last time I heard from Tom was a few years ago,  He was looking forward to sharing more work and was planning on starting to shoot again after selling his home and moving to a condo.  Sadly, health issues stopped his return to getting behind the lens.  It was only a few weeks ago in early January that Tom shared on social media that was very ill and entering hospice.  Sadly he passed away shortly after.  Condolences to his friends and family.  R.I.P Thomas Silk

No comments: