Monday, March 13, 2023

Kudos to Plaque Psoriasis Promotion!


'Dad!'


I know I'm not the only who noticed the hot dad in the red speedos in the new Sotyktu.  I know, as when I was starting to search for the piece, there were many posts on social media from others thirsting over the commercial cutie. 


I think the ad is so popular as it's REALLY rare these guys to actually see an actor on television or in movies donning the nylon and spandex.  It used to be common to see actor in TV shows, soap operas and movies in speedos, but today, even with murders, rapes and decapitations aired constantly, a man in a speedo calls for the smelling salts for many conservative viewers.  Kudos to the company, and the actor, for bucking that trend.  I searched, but couldn't find the actors name, if anyone knows, let me know!

Update:  Thanks to Billydee from DC who pointed me towards a tread on Twitter which identified the  actor as Juan Carlos Liendo

No comments: