Wednesday, May 3, 2023

FaVorites: Wyatt Engeman

Torso by Twilight


Stats:
Height 6'1" 
Waist 31" 
Shoes 12 
Eyes 
Blue Hair
 Dirty Blonde

Are all Wyatt's hot?  I'm guessing no, but in the modeling and acting world, the same always seems connected to a fine male form. I first saw images of fashion model Wyatt Engeman awhile ago and was instantly drawn to body his hot body and his great face and facial structure.  I recently found the shot I'd saved and enjoyed going on the hunt for some favorite images. 

Wyatt Engeman on Instagram


Wyatt and friends by Henry Wu for VULKAN Magazine

Wyatt by Adam Washington

I think my favorite series of shots of Wyatt are these shots by photographer Adam Washington.  Wyatt looks so hot hanging out around campus in his USC jacket, jeans, and a Calvin Klein jockstrap.

No comments: