Saturday, July 29, 2023

Cuffs & Collars


'Two thongs don't make a right...'


Back in 2018, I enjoyed taking a deep dive, featuring several pages spotlighting the classic men of Chippendales. (HERE: & HERE:)  Not the sanitized version currently boring bachelorette attendees in Las Vegas, but the black pant, thong wearing men who brought the brand fame in the 80's and early 90's. 


Back then, The Chippendales were everywhere.  On stage, in videos, on playing cards and even teasing audiences on daytime talk shows.  I think I first noticed the Chippendales when I was a kid walking through the mall with my parents at Christmas.  It was there, my eyes first caught those colorful calendars in the book stores.  I quickly found a way to peal away from my parents for a few minutes to get a quiet,  but secret closer look.


Although I featured many of the most well known dancers in my series of posts in 2018, there were a few I missed.  One, had one of the better strips in the 1987 VHS release of Chippendales: Tall Dark & Handsome.  Check him out, and a clip from the video on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: