Wednesday, July 19, 2023

FaVorites: Greg Rogstad


'I started off in a high school play. I played an old man named Fagin from Oliver Twist. The rest is history.'


I was first introduced to model Greg Rogstad through his modeling, and an interview featuring his work with photographer Matty Rhee for Vanity Teen magazine.  I loved Greg's look, his great face, and how hot he looked in his white tank top. 


Rogstad's dream of becoming an actor has been on the fast track the last few years, with appearances on a variety of television shows including; Stuck in the Middle, Abbott Falls and The Lies I Tell Myself.  Recently, I read an article about a new scripted television show that Greg has a regular role in.  Hot  Kitchen seems to be based on some of the reality cooking shows, like Masterchef, currently all over TV.

Love a guy in a coat and boxer briefs!

Next two shots by Adam J Wash

Greg Rogstad on Instagram


Last 2 shots by Matty Rhee

No comments: