Monday, July 10, 2023

Nerds in the Nude:


' I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, those bastards, they trashed our house. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it'
Gilbert


Last weekend, I featured actor Robert Carradine's and his one and only nude scene in 1976's The Pom Pom Girls. (HERE:) I was surprised how hot Carradine was given I really knew the actor best as the spectacle wearing Lewis from 1984's Revenge of The Nerds.  To be fair, I thought Lewis' best buddy Gilbert needed equal time, so today, I'm looking at some of my favorite movie moments featuring actor Anthony Edwards.


After the first Nerds film, both Carradine and Edwards were typecast for awhile as nerds, but if you've seen some of Edwards' work in the 80's, you know there was a hottie behind Gilbert's glasses.  Like most of you, I know Edwards best as his Emmy nominated role as Dr. Mark Green on ER.  I loved watching ER on Thursday nights and Edwards was one of the main reasons why.

With Top Gun co-star John Stockwell at a pro-peace rally (1987)

Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

One of Edwards' first big screen roles was playing Stoner Bud in 1982's Fast Times At Ridgemont High.  Although the role wasn't big, Edwards certainly was the hottest in the triad of tokers which also featured Sean Penn and Eric Stoltz. 

I remember watching 1985's Gotcha on VHS when I was a kid, and Edwards certainly had everything he needed to be a successful leading man.  The movie was a lot of fun and Edwards also looked good in his not so tighty whities.

Gotcha (1985)

Top Gun (1986)

'Show me the way home, honey.'
Goose


Like his Revenge of the Nerds co-star Robert Carradine, Edwards has but one nude scene on his skin resume.  Check out Anthony's ass baring scene from 1990's Downtown on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Summer Heat (1987)

Pet Sematary II (1992)

No comments: