Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Benoît Maréchal in Una gran voglia di vivere


I can't say that I immediately recognized the name, or the incredibly hot body, but I did recognize the name.  When I saw some nude caps of actor and model Benoît Maréchal on the DC forms, I was sure I knew him from somewhere.  The caps were posted by Drake, and the images, from the 2023 Italian film Una gran voglia di vivere. (Lust For Life)  The video, thanks to xyzpdq and Scenes of Male Skin.

I quickly searched FH to see if I'd featured caps from another movie from the hot French actor.  I did indeed do a post, way back in 2008, during the blogs first year. (HERE:)  Benoît, now 44, would have been in his late twenties when I first featured his images, and the post focused on his career as a dancer and comedian.  As hot as Benoît looked then, (below) I think he looks even hotter now and am glad to get reacquainted with the handsome Frenchman.    If you want to check out Una gran voglia di vivere, it's currently available in the US on Prime Video.


Lust For Life

'Milan, nowadays. Marco, an engineer, and Anna, an architect, after a full blown love at first sight, years of peaceful coexistence and the birth of their son Tommaso, are in crisis.'




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With that white hair and fit body the man is just stunning.