Friday, November 3, 2023

Eliminated:

I'm really behind on my television watching, but starting to catch up.  This week, I finally got caught up with the Amazing Race, but binging can be heartbreaking.  One by one, I watched some of my favorite teams lose.  First Jocelyn and Victor, then Joe and Ian, and this last week, Phil told the Hykel brothers that they had been eliminated. 

I was sad to see Liam & Yeremi leave, both were tough competitors, and seemed like really decent guys.  They are also both very cute.  Yeremi has done some modeling, but they are both very photogenic.  I still have my Disney Prince to watch and root for, but worried the next time I binge, he'll be one as well.  Maybe it's time to stop binging and just check out the spoilers.  Not as fun, but easier, and less of a roller coaster. 

Yeremi


 

No comments: