Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Thigh & Mighty: Mike by RMark Photography


'Mike was the first model to pose in my new home in Ohio.'


It's been almost a year since I last featured Roger's (RMark Photography) on the site.  For Roger, it's been a year of changes, some of which I know many of us can relate to.  Due to his mother's failing health, Roger made the move from Savanah to Ohio to help with her care and transition her into a nursing home.  


Prior to the move, Roger frequently took the 14 hour drive to visit and be there for his mother.  Having gone through something similar myself, I know the toll it can take on the caregiver, both mentally and physically.  Roger also had a heath struggle of his own, but after having surgery in the spring, is now feeling better and settled into his new home in Ohio.


With all of the issues he was dealing with, photography had to take a back seat until things were settled.  It's now that time, and Roger is back shooting, and I'm enjoying seeing, as well as spotlighting some of his new work. This shoot with Mike was Roger's first shoot after his surgery, and the first model he shot in his new home studio in Ohio. 


'Mike was great to work with - friendly and pleasant and enthusiastic.  He was open to trying different poses. As is evident, he works out seriously. '


Those work outs certainly sculped a pair of incredibly hard and mighty thighs, and I love the way Roger captured Mike's magnificent body through a series of classic physique poses.  I love the lines and curves they captured and created.   As hot as Mike looks completely naked, I also like him in his cowboy hat and a little leather.  His jockstrap looks like it's hanging on for dear life wrapped around and framing his beautifully beefy behind.

I also find Mike's facial hair especially sexy, and he reminds me a bit of Norwegian actor Kristofer Hivju who played Tormund Giantsbane on Game Of Thrones.  I always though Tormund was hot and he was certainly full of lust after all that time wandering through the cold and snow. Roger shares that Mike is currently taking a bit of his break from modeling, but he is hoping to shoot Mike again if he decides a return to modeling is in order. 

2 comments:

rmark.photography said...

Thank you very much for posting my photographs of Mike.
Mike was great to work with.

Tom Hakim 32 said...

I thought the same thing about him, but the only thing is that he did not have all of those " tattoos " on his body. It takes away from looking at him, but he still looks fantastic.