Monday, December 18, 2023

A Vintage Vantage: Clyde Wallace


FaVorites:
Clyde Dayton Wallace
Colt Studio Model
Years Active: 1975-1979

'Like most people, my first view of Clyde Wallace was when he appeared on the cover of IN TOUCH magazine.  Although their coverage of him was excellent, I wanted to see more....Quite by accident, fate allowed it to happen.'

I can honestly say I have never worked with a young man who was more cooperative, patient or less demanding.  nor have I witnessed clearer, bluer eyes whose effect was more startling.'


The above quotes from Colt Studio's Jim French who took most of my favorite images of model Clyde Wallace.  Like French, it was that cover of IN TOUCH that first introduced me to Wallace.  I however, just saw it last week on a Tumblex site, and the scan didn't necessarily highlight those blue eyes.  I was drawn to Wallace's beautiful head of seventies hair.  I love a guys eyes, but a great head of hair... reels me right in.


No comments: