Saturday, December 9, 2023

Courtney Vance: No Mystery


'One look at Courtney and it's certainly no mystery why we're drawn so to him.'


Courtney Vance
Picture Perfect
Playgirl: December 1994
Photographed by Greg Weiner


Given we're now well into December, it won't surprise too many FH readers that I've been on the hunt for holiday images.  One of the places I always go to, is classic issues of Playgirl, especially from the 70's, 80's and 90's.  Those decades are when the publication featured many holiday images and pictorials within the magazine's pages.


While I was looking, I stumbled upon this set of images from December 1994.  They may not be holiday themed, but they did put me in the festive mood. The shots are of the severely stunning Courtney Vance were taken by Greg Weiner one of the most famous, and one of my favorite, Playgirl photographers. If you were instantly drawn to Courtney and Greg's images, check out much more from the shoot on FH HERE:

No comments: