Saturday, December 23, 2023

I Wouldn't Touch You With a Thirty-nine-and-a-half Foot Pole!


We all know Christmas is a mixture of both good and bad, sweet and sour and naughty and nice.  As joyful as Christmas is for some, it can be equally difficult for others.  On Christmas Day, FH will (mostly) focus on the nice, but today, I wanted to get a little bit naughty.

One of the most iconic Christmas characters, and one of the naughtiest, is The Grinch.  The old cartoon version was my absolute favorite television special to watch as a kid and cried the one year I missed it.  I could think of a better way to start off today's naughty theme than with the Grinch.  I also couldn't think of a better model to inhabit the character than Dee Witt.


Over the years, I've featured Dee Witt taking on many iconic characters.  He's taken on the role of a hot leathered Easter bunny, (HERE:) he's played the sexy Beast from Beauty and the Beast, (HERE:) and played the big bad wolf on the hunt for a naked Red Riding Hood. (HERE:)  Today, Dee Witt brings  the Grinch to life with the talent and support of photographer and award winning make-up artist Charles Zambrano.

No comments: