Sunday, December 3, 2023

Matt Shively: Posterior Presents

Although he's been acting professionally since he was just a kid, I first discovered actor Matt Shively on the short-loved ABC sit-com The Real O'Neals.  I loved the show, and all of the cast, including Martha Plimpton and Jay R. Ferguson, and was sad when it was cancelled after just one season.

I've been following Shively's career since.  Even when he's playing annoying characters, as he did on American Housewife, Shively's energy and engaging personality, usually win me over.  I didn't know until recently that Shively is also a regular on Lopez Vs Lopez, but I might now, have to check it out.

If you follow Shively on Instagram, you know he often shares glute inspired gifts on his page.  Most of them are in his stories, so they come and go quickly.  Thankfully many have been saved by his fans, and I believe these images are all, or at least most, of Shively's derrière donations to his many fans and admirers.   Matt's ass is the gift that keeps on giving and hoping his generosity continues into 2024.



Matt Shively on Instagram







No comments: