Monday, February 12, 2024

Heartthrob


When I was looking for Valentine imagery this year, I came upon these old DMK underwear campaign shots.   Some of you may remember back in the early 2000's when DMK released new ads and images, many that were targeted to a holiday.  In addition to Valentine's Day, I remember Easter, Christmas and Baseball season themed shoots.


I featured many on FH in the past, images featuring some favorite models including Dave August and Anton Antipov,  I think model Ashtyn Long also did a Valentine's theme awhile ago.  This set, and this model, I'd not seen or heard of before.  He is credited as Lucas Brosette, but I haven't been able to find anymore about him.  I've checked the usual model sites, but nothing other than sites featuring his shoots for DMK. 


No comments: