Monday, February 19, 2024

Man of the Moment:


If anyone was on the Yummyzine Instagram page over the holidays, you saw the that magazine gave out a very delectable Christmas gift.  It was on December 25th, they promoted model Tyler Otto with three ultra hot images from his work with Rick Day for Yummy: Issue #8.


I, like most who saw the images, was instantly enamored with Tyler Otto and and his incredibly hot and tight body.  I also love guys with curly bangs, so Tyler was right up my alley.  I thought I recognized him, but didn't know the name.  A quick search told me I did indeed know the upcoming model from his work modeling underwear for C-IN2 menswear. 


Although Tyler is still front and center on C-IN2 website, the reason I didn't initially remember who he was is that he used to model under another name, I think it was Dean.  I'd saved some of his C-IN2 images awhile ago, but pulled them out to ensure I was making the right connection. 


 I was indeed right, however there's not much out there about Tyler on the net.  He keeps a low profile on social media, and I could find any agency links or interviews.  There is a hot football player with similar facial features, so they may be one and the same.  Tyler has the perfect build to play football, so a little further investigation is required.  


You can check out more, and order Yummy: Issue #8 HERE:

Below: Two of the ultra hot images by Rick Day that Yummyzine shared in December. 

No comments: