Thursday, March 28, 2024

Hand Painted:


'Eggs-cuse me, have you checked out my Easter eggs yet?'


For many, especially school children, the days leading up to Easter include a little egg painting.  It's been a traditional yearly activity, especially in middle school art classes.  Given my love of holidays, I wanted to continue the tradition, but with a totally predictable twist.  Since this is FH, the smooth surface we're plying with pastels, isn't an egg shell, but the smooth surface of the nude male form. 


There's nothing more festive,  than the male form decorated with bright greens, blues, oranges and yellows.  There's also nothing hotter, than a flock of foxy fellows, completely naked of course, competing in competitions with an audience of enthusiastic, and fully clothed, spectators. 


Check out more of my colorful captures from the Roskilde Festival on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

1 comment:

Michael Lucifer said...

WOW where was this naked festival? I want to join in next year!!