Friday, March 22, 2024

Who Dat?


The other day while scrolling through social media, the photo compilation below appeared on the Deadline Twitter page.  The image was used to announce that Chrissy Metz, and the three other actors pictured, were joining Malin Ã…kerman, Brittany Snow and Dermot Mulroney in  Starz‘s upcoming drama series The Hunting Wives.


I was instantly drawn to the stunning face on the actor pictured on the far right.  I loved his facial structure, his hair, his overall look, and clicked on the Deadline link to read more.  The face belongs to New Zealand born actor George Ferrier, and I then went down the Internet rabbit hole looking for more.


I'd not heard of Ferrier before, but had heard of the Peacock drama 'One Of Us Is Lying,' that I'd been wanting to check out.  I may check it out sooner than later after seeing that Ferrier appeared in 8 episodes of the show's first season.

George by Rob Tennent

There is just something about George that I find incredibly hot, starting with his beautiful face.  As you can see, his body isn't bad either.  No nudity thus far, but his career is really just getting kick started, so hopefully we'll see more in the near future. 


One Of Us Is Lying

George Ferrier on Instagram

No comments: