Thursday, April 18, 2024

Bach in Time:


' Through the sleepless nights through every endless day I'd want to hear you say, I remember you oh oh'


Truth is, I don't really remember Skid Row, or any of their songs.  I wasn't a huge fan of heavy metal growing up, in fact, I wasn't really a fan at all.  One of my older brothers was however, and although I don't remember any of Skid Row's songs, I do remember seeing that 1991 Rolling Stone cover featuring the bands front man Sebastian Bach. 


My older brothers magazine collection was a frequent source of inspiration.  Although I wasn't allowed to borrow, or even touch his things, I did often sneak into his room when he was out.  I'd flip through his Playboy's, his Circus magazines and Rolling Stone magazines.  The Playboy's of course had the odd nude male in a fantasy pictorial, but I also remember many hot, long haired rock stars who inspired my imagination and masturbatory material.


I didn't remember how beautiful Sebastian was in the 80's and 90's until recently seeing the images below.  Although I didn't really know who he was at the time, his images always reminded me of those long haired blonds who appeared in Playgirl at the time.  He really did have a stunning face with especially beautiful eyes and lips.


I think the first time I connected those magazine covers and pictures with Bach was after he was cast as part of Lane's band Hep Alien on Gilmore Girls.   I didn't initially recognize the face, but did the name when it appeared at the shows ending credits.


Despite his rock star status, Bach seems like a pretty down to earth guy.  Although there are hundreds of hot shirtless shots, the closest thing to an nude image I could find was the shot above with a Santa hat covering Sebastian's stuff.  I did however, find a few articles about an appearance Sebastian made on Howard Stern's radio show.  Although there are no visuals, Sebastian supposedly stood up at the end of the interview and unzipped his pants.   


Howard commented that it looked to be about 9 inches soft.  After Bach left the studio, Stern supposedly continued to talk about his Penis side.  This drew Bach into the studio, and showed Stern that when soft, he can tie his penis into a bow. Again, no visuals that I know of, but an interesting story if true....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

d-bag. Just remembering him trying to explain his infamous t shirt incident and making it worse.

Tye said...

Hi,
I wasn't aware of the t shirt incident until reading your comment. Agree, indeed a d-bag move. It does seem though he has made some changes since this happened in 1989. I hope so, he seems quite progressive now on social media, but even then, it was a hateful thing to wear.