Friday, April 12, 2024

Shower Strip


'So you saw Randall strip on the livestream 😳, but did you ever see the stage magic he made at Kate's bachelorette party in Vegas??...'😂🤯
Sterling K Brown


As much as I hate missing things, I also love discovering hot scenes of male skin that I've overlooked.  I started watching the series This Is Us when it first premiered.  Like so many, I'd heard the buzz, and got hooked instantly after seeing the impressive pilot.  For some reason however, half-way through the first season, I lost interest.  I loved the actors, especially Milo Ventimiglia and Sterling K Brown, but something about the story direction didn't keep me watching.


I wasn't watching then, when Kate got married, and the scenes involving her shower before the wedding.  I wish I had been though, then I might not have missed this behind the scenes video of Brown being undressed by some of the hot male extra's during the filming.  

I only just noticed that Brown posted the video on his Twitter. (HERE:)  There's something incredibly hot about seeing Brown being assisted with removing his shirt on stage.  He looks amazing, as good or better than all of the extra's, who I'm assuming were dancers or strippers int he shower scene. 

No comments: