Thursday, April 4, 2024

Tobias: An Early Morning Visit to the Public Library


'I just didn't look good in clothes.'

Last December, when putting together my holiday posts, I did a piece featuring RMark Photography, and his Christmas ball themed images. (HERE:)  One of my favorite pics in the piece featured model Tobias Gregori.  In addition to his beautiful face and eyes, I loved the beautiful curves of Tobias' perfectly sculpted rear end.   


Now not everyone's backside would be considered a work of art, but to me, Tobias possess a masterpiece.  When I was adding his Instagram link for the post, I got lost in the many incredible depictions of Tobias and his tantalizing tochus.  I was also fascinated with the various public locations in which Tobias captured his self portraits.


When Tobias sent on his favorite images, some of my favorites were the shots he took at his local public library.  I thought it would be fun to spend a day with Tobias as he prepares and travels to his local building of books.  Since Tobias likes to do as much of his daily living nude, after waking up, there is no need to pick out clothing.  Just a quick bite to eat, a shower, then the tossing of his towels in the washer before heading out for the day.


Given that he lives in a fairly private area, Tobais is safe walking naked on his own property, heading out for the day and getting into his car.  The only risk in driving fully naked, is getting pulled over, or hitting a red light with a higher vehicle, like a bus or a truck, pulling up beside him.  In addition to sharing his visual account of his day at the publication plaza, Tobias also share why he decided to start nude modeling, and how he so carefully captures private moments in so many busy public places. 


What made you decide to start modeling? 
I always wanted to be seen as hot growing up. I had really bad body dysmorphia and was really self conscious. When I discovered weight lifting I began to find my confidence and then wanted to show it off to the world. 

Did you always plan to shoot nudes? 
Yes.  Regardless of how much I tried, I just didn't look good in clothes. I kind of wanted to boost my self esteem by seeing how many likes I could get on Instagram and such. It was also a way for me to get over myself and put myself out there. 


Were you nervous? Any worries about work, family? 
Not really. I blocked all people I know and my family and didn't use my real name. I'm still a small model and there are so many of them that my photos sort of get absorbed into the mass amount. If this was twenty years ago yeah I'd probably be nervous. But nothing is no longer permanent on the internet, despite what people say. because there so many internet traffic files are constantly being deleted to make room for more. 


How did you connect with RMark Photography? 
Roger approached me and I didn't want to pass the opportunity. 

What made you decide to  work with a photographer? 
I always wanted to be professionally shot, but like I said previously I was full of body dysmorphia. All the other models were roided up with abs. I even had a potential photographer say I was too fat and that when I slimmed down he would consider me. This did terrible things to my confidence. Finally I was approached by Roger, 

What was that first session like, were you nervous shooting nude with a stranger? 
I was a little nervous, but I honestly just stripped off and went for it. I think I kind of threw Roger off a little as he was surprised by my boldness. My shoot was intense as he had me posing in a lot of uncomfortable positions but it was a really pleasant experience. 


When did you post your nude on-line? 
When I was 19. I started first on tumblr and then when that went belly up I moved to Instagram. 

When you're shooting in public, how do you ensure you're not found by others?
I am very careful. I go to places during times of days when there are not so many people around. I wear easy to slip out of clothes (Shorts with no underwear and T shirt) That are easy to slip back into again. I also like to shoot on Mondays as hardly anybody out since it's the beginning of the week. 


Have you ever been discovered or watched while shooting in public? 
Only once. A man walked up on me on the trail. He was an older dude who blushed and said hi, but kept walking as if nothing was happening. I think he knew what I was doing but didn't want to make a scene. 

Do you have a favorite shot or shoot you've done? 
The fun part is seeing peoples reactions on IG. 


What are your boundaries for shooting nudes? 
I don't do frontals because despite my best efforts, I still find my front rather flabby.  I don't really have boundaries other than don't hurt me. 

Any locations you'd really love to shoot? 
Opportunity is the best kind of shoot, but I really love nature or Urban ruins as a background.



No comments: