Sunday, September 1, 2024

Welcome Jono!


'Shall we throw another sausage in the pan?'


When  host Rylan Clark asked the girls about adding another sausage, a beautiful face and body, and succulent sausage, soon walked in.  The sausage belonged to new contestant Jono Brown who joined the gang on this week's Dating Naked UK.


Although I still love me some Mike, who I featured last week, (HERE:), I'm also crushing over Dan, and certainly Jono, who didn't hesitate to shake things up.  Two new episodes dropped yesterday on Paramount Plus, and I caught the episode three late lasts night.


'I'm definitely a triple threat. I've got the looks, the charm, the charisma, and I know the girls aren't going to be able to resist it.  As an ex-pro footballer, I've become accustomed to girls throwing themselves at me whenever I please.  I've come here to shoot my shot, and I know I'm going to score.'


A little cocky maybe, but most likely wrote by the show.  Still. with his looks, I'm sure he's right.



No comments: