Saturday, October 26, 2024

The Big Reveal: Miguel by TR Pics


'Humans, like cats, reveal themselves at night.'


Speaking of reveals, this is a pretty big one, and one with fair amount of girth.  Over the last few years, Tom from TR Pics has become one my go-to artists for holiday imagery.  If you're a long time FH viewer, you know that Tom's always had an affinity for holiday themed images.  Recently however, he's put up with my various crazy themed suggestions, including my King Kong ideas from last Halloween. (HERE:)


Despite how impossible it seemed, shooting a naked male model inside a giant Ape's paw, Tom found a way.  Even with his busy schedule, he managed to find not one, but two male models to tell a story, one beyond anything I envisioned.  This shoot isn't one of the ideas I threw at Tom, those are coming later... When I saw these shots Tom took of Miquel however, I knew they be perfect for my costumed themed day.





No comments: