Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Tis, (not quite) The Season!

Whenever I do a post featuring actor Chad Michael Murray, I habitually include images, (like the first two here) from the shoot that introduced me to Chad.  Long before I ever saw him on television, I remember 'meeting' Murray in Teen People.  Although he looks a little stoned in the image above, that adorable face and those large suckable nipples had me wanting see more...

It was awhile before I actually saw Chad in show or movie.  Although I followed him on One Tree Hill due to shirtless caps, and that nude basketball scene, I never ended up watching the show.  I did catch Murry on Gilmore Girls when I finally discovered it years after it premiered.  I binged those first few seasons on DVD and thought Murray's Tristan was far hotter and more interesting than Dean.

Even though he was playing a kid in Middle School, Murray was about 20 at the time and already exuding a sexual intensity unmatched by the cute, but bland Dean played by Jared Padalecki.  I was really missing Tristan until Jess came along to replace him as the shows hot bad boy.  It's become cliche to say a celebrity looks 'better than ever' but for me, with Chad Michael Murray it's true.  He's still exudes that sexual energy and still does it for me, just as it did twenty years ago.  A

I know it's not Christmas, but this week, Netflix released promotional photos for it's Christmas movie, The Merry Gentlemen.  The story finds Ashley, a former big-city dancer, who in order to save her parents' small-town performing venue, decides to stage an all-male, Christmas-themed revue.  The promo shots look good, and given it's Netflix, might we actually get a wee bit of holiday skin and see Chad in a G-string?  Even if we don't, I'll be checking it out when it premieres on November 20th

No comments: