'I was born for soccer, just as Beethoven was born for music.'
Pelé
Last week, when I featured soccer stud, and Playgirl model Allan Rizzo, (HERE:) I mentioned I was inspired to post about soccer memories given the World Cup is currently on in Canada, the US and Mexico. You can't really discuss soccer history without mentioning Pelé.
Pelé: (Edson Arantes do Nascimento) was a Brazilian professional footballer who played as a forward. Widely regarded as one of the greatest players in history, he was among the most successful and popular sports figures of the 20th century.
Pelé was given the nickname O Rei (Portuguese for The King) by the French magazine Paris Match following his breakout performance at the 1958 World Cup. As you can see from the shots below, we saw a lot of Pelé, nude, and with other nude players over the course of the career. One of the most famous nude of Pelé was a 1977 locker room shot along with fellow player and friend Franz Beckenbauer. (last image below)







No comments:
Post a Comment