FaVorites
Jass Reemann
Stats:
Height: 6' 2½''
Chest: 36"
Waist: 28½''
Shoe: 10
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Stereotypes and generalizations are rarely positive, but they do often derive from something. It's how generalizations are used that's more the problem, often used by bigots to insult a specific group of people. I do think many of us however, have a vision of what men from Estonia look like and mode Jass Reemann certainly fit the vision I had in my head.
Jass by Giuseppe Triscari
Estonia is a country in Northern Europe and borders the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Finland. Part of the Baltic States, men from Estonia are known to be tall, with light colored hair and light colored eyes. For Jass, that's a check, check and check. After recently seeing a shot of the statuesque beauty, I had to look, and find out more. Here are some of my favorite shots of the busy model.










No comments:
Post a Comment