Apollo is a driven athlete and visionary whose journey is fueled by discipline, ambition, and an unshakable love for growth.
If you were on-line the last few days, I'm guessing many of you saw the video of the swimsuit parade from this year's Mister USA contest. While most went gaga for Mr. Kansas, (and for good reason) I was drawn to the State next door. Although he goes to school in California, model and amateur boxer Apollo Simeran represented Colorado in the competition. Yes, Mr. Kansas rocked the speedo, but Mr. Colorado had the face card.
A handsome face for sure, but Apollo also has an hot body to boot. Graduating high school early to pursue college beyond the ring, he lifts six days a week, embracing competition, and finding inspiration in the outdoors—from Colorado’s rugged mountains to oceans around the world. Proud, passionate, and purpose-driven, Apollo stands ready to represent Colorado on the national stage and inspire others to chase greatness without limits!
Now there's not really much about Apollo on-line. Even his Instagram has few images, but there are quite a few reels. In most, Apollo is shirtless showing off his beautiful body and curly dark hair. Now, there's a hint he's a little vain, but with those looks, it's hard to fault him. If I had that face and body, 'd be posing videos daily as well.
He's also pretty young, I believe just 18, and most of us are, or were, a little self involved during our teen years. I was pretty popular in high school, and often strutted the halls of my high school like I was king shit. Not that Apollo comes across as arrogant, only that he knows he's good looking, and confident enough to lean into it to make some bank, and further his career.










No comments:
Post a Comment