Sunday, September 27, 2026

Stand Out: Beau by TR Pics


'I've had three shoots with him in the span of just a few weeks.... I think he's my new muse. He's such a nice kid, and a real natural... even though he's never modeled before! 


I've been enjoying, following and featuring the work of TR Pics for close to 15 years now.  In that time span, I've seen thousands of Tom's visuals with hundreds of hot and charismatic models.  Tom has worked with some the most successful and popular men in the business,  From professional models, renowned adult film stars, to amateur models, and new models stepping in front of a camera for the very the first time.


With all those shoots, and all those men, it's always interesting to me what makes one model stand out.  Recently, Tom shared some of visuals of Beau Mance, a new model he'd recently met on a shoot.  Although Beau had never modeled professionally, he's definitely stripped down for a camera before, but for films, not still images with professional photographer.


Given's Tom's years experience, not to mention the number, of very diverse group of models he's worked with, I was curious what it was about Beau that led to his use of the 'muse' word.  With art, 'muse' is a really big noun to throw out.  Some photographers I profiled have had multiple muses, models that inspire creativity at certain points in time.  Others have had but one or two, models who've help bring to live an artist's guiding vision over  along period of time.


While it may still be too soon to see where Beau lies in Tom's creative trajectory, they've not shot a few times, and delved into various concepts looks and themes.  Tom shared examples from various visual variations he and Beau created, I wanted to start off with this classic studio series of shots.  When you have the right guy, nothing is hotter than a simple pair of jeans and white briefs.  Given my love of the 'slow strip', this series instantly grabbed my attention.  I especially loved Tom's shot of Beau with his tighty whites down around his knees, great shot!  Of course I also had to ask Tom about what he thought stood out about his time working with the new young model.


How did you connect with Beau? 
I first met Beau when he came over as part of "kink" shoot. He was one of two "submissives" who came with their Master. Their Master was I guy I had shot with a couple of times before, and Beau was visiting him from out of town. I took to him and thought I would love to have a separate shoot sometime. 


What were your first impressions? 
Beau stood out to me as very friendly, not shy, easygoing and will to do whatever was asked of him. He had no qualms about anything, and his personality was just golden. -What about his appearance first stood out? He is very lean. Not skinny, because he's muscular, but he's just taught and has great pale skin. 


Given it was his first professional photo shoot, did he have any questions? 
You know, he didn't have a lot of questions, but he was so easy to work with. Sometimes when you shoot with models who have had a ton of shoots, they come with bad habits. Maybe one photographer told them that a certain angle was their best angle, and so they adhere to that and are sometimes not wanting to explore. It was the exact opposite with Beau. No bad habits, and very easy to direct. 


Was he comfortable shooting nude right away? 
I think Beau is a nudist at heart, as he had absolutely no qualms about stripping down and pretty much walking around naked during the whole shoot. His positive personality outshines any shyness he might have had. and he has some great ideas. 


Any other memories from your work with Beau stand out? 
Beau was just a trouper, willing to share the clothes he brought and wanting to go a sort of retro 70's vibe, due to his long curly hair. But what I found interesting with him is that his look and expressions changed drastically with different shots. At one point with his trucker hat and grungy shirt, he looked very "rough trade" (as we joked about.) But then he put on a black leotard thing and he was very Fosse, very "male ballerina". From the onset he looked like he might be very one-note, but in reality he was flexibly and just great to shoot with. We've had three shoots now, and I told him he's pretty much a new muse for me.

TR Pics on Twitter
TR Pics on Instagram

Beau Mance on OnlyFans
Beau on Instagram / Twitter

No comments: