Sunday, September 20, 2026

StudioMGphotography: Back to the Sunflower Field

'Crazed with the love of light '
Eugenio Montale

With the official beginning of Autumn this Tuesday, there were a few 'summer' themed stories I wanted share before the leaves start to change colors.  It's not only the summer season ending this week, it's also the end of sunflower season, at least in my backyard, as well.  Last week, when I put together a day focused on sunflower themed posts, (HERE:) the sunflowers I planted were in full bloom.  This weekend, most are now in spent bloom, wilting with the brilliant yellows fading to a dirty brown color.

The beauty was short lived by brilliant.  Although I didn't exactly have a 'field', I did have over a dozen, creating it's own visual masterpiece.  The site of patch of sunflowers never fails to captivate, no matter how many times I see them.  If you clicked on the link to see past sunflower themed posts, you may have spotted the delicious Nicholas, shot in a sunflower filed by StudioMGphotography.  

I posted a few of these incredible captures a couple of years ago, but Mark recently shared a few captures that I'd missed in the previous piece..  I can't think of a better way to close out the season, both summer and sunflower, than revisiting Mark's captures of Nicolas' nummy nates, oh and yes, those sunflowers as well. ðŸŒ»

StudioMGphotography

No comments: