'Ok, I'm ready!!!!'
Yes, I know Porky's isn't a horror franchise, and this scene from Porky's II: The Next Day wasn't scary, but it did take place in a cemetery, with a zombie waiting in a grave. Mostly, it's a great CMNM scene, and I wanted to share the video.
I've posted before, (HERE:) about the different versions of Porky's films that have been released. Especially, how tragically, so much of the male full frontal nudity was edited out of later DVD and Blu-Ray releases. I didn't however, have the video that Drake from DreamCap shared of the cemetery scene.
In the scene, Pee Wee, (Dan Monahan) is as always on the hunt for sex. And also as always, his friends are there to ensure he doesn't reach his goal. In the open matte VHS version of the cemetery scene, you get several full frontal shots of Dan, something cut from the other releases.
You also get some really bad editing with cuts flipping back and forth from Dan completely naked, to wearing his briefs. I'm sure after the director got the penis shots, Dan pulled up his tighty whities for the rest of the dialogue in the scene. Unfortunately, the editor often kept his undies in frame, even after they were supposed to be down around his ankles.
When I first saw this scene on VHS when I was a kid, I remember being really turned on when the Zombie appeared. It wasn't that I was into Zombies, but I thought it really hot when a naked Pee Wee was sitting on the clothed zombie, at some points, looking like he was sitting on his face. I'm not sure how old I was at the time, but I think this was the first time I ever saw, (or even heard that) a naked male butt sometimes just belongs on a face.











No comments:
Post a Comment