Sunday, March 24, 2019

Porky's: Ode to VHS

Dan Monahan in Porky's II: The Next Day (1983)


Peewee, we don't have any training rubbers.
Tommy Turner



While I was putting together the piece on Wyatt Knight (blow) I was on the hunt for caps from the original VHS releases of the Porky's trilogy.  I was sure I remembered more nudity, especially in the graveyard scene from Porky's II (above) and the cabin scene from the first film below.

Porky's (1981)

I first headed over to Scenes of Male Skin where an old clip of Dan Monahan from the Graveyard scene from the VHS version was available for download.  Further searches didn't result in much except a full circle return to FH where I had previously posted a couple of old caps in a profile of actor Cyril O'Reilly (Tim)  who I featured in a Blast from the Past piece (HERE:) from 2009.


Although the quality of the VHS versions is a factor, I would still love a DVD or download of the original VHS release of the films.  If anyone has any idea where these might be found, shoot me a line.


No comments: