Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Favorite Pics of Lance Lamar



I cannot believe I have had this blog up for over a year now and not posted anything on Lance Lamar. Lance has always been a favorite of mine and has an interesting history. Lance always wanted to fly planes and right out of high school he entered a flight academy to become a pilot.



Lance did become a pilot, and went into modeling reluctantly at the suggestion of a friend. Lance did not take to modeling right away but it did provide a great way to pay off his student loans and began his focus on his body and health and nutrition. Eventually Lance gave up full time flying as it was difficult to maintain his fitness regime. Lance does still fly and model, but his main focus is his personal training facility he opened up with his business and lifting partner in Miami. Check out Lance at his official site HERE:









Some of my favorite shots of Lance were taken by one of my favorite photographers of the male form, Ryan Boyd. There are many more shots of Lance on his site which you can check out HERE:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this guy. He really turn me on