Friday, January 23, 2009

Favorite New Face of the Day: Paul Coster



The beautiful Paul Coster from Melbourne Australia, has such and interesting face and look. At first I usually do not like the shaggy hairstyle he sports, but he makes it work. I think I do like his hair a little lighter, but either way there is just something about his pics that draws you in. You can find out a bit more about Paul at his Myspace page HERE:



Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 10 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Hazel
Skin color: Tanned












Just Because: The other Paul Coster

It was hard finding out much about the Paul above as there is another model with the same name from Major Models who came up on most of my searches. I had to add a couple of pics of this stunning man. The 2 shots below by Arnaldo Anaya-Luccia.

No comments: