Monday, April 26, 2010

Favorite Clicks Of The Week:

A few clicks that had me pause and enjoy the past week:

I love model Richard Lima who I profiled on the blog last March. You can check out that post HERE: Major Models blog has some great new shots by photographer Tarrice Love whose work I have also showcased in the past. Check out Love's amazing blog with great behind the scene info about his shoots, HERE:





I love me some Nick Ayler, so hot. Nick has been crazy busy with work the past month or so and the results of some of his shoots are beginning to pop up. This series by FH Favorite Hans Fahrmeyer were showcased last week on OH LA LA. Great work! Check out my previous posts on Nick HERE:







And Last but certainly not least...
Casperfan, who introduced me to, and continues to fan the flames of my love for actor Elliott Tittensor from Shameless has a new clip up on his site. Elliott's scene from the movie 'Protect Me From What I Want'. If your not a fan of Elliott yet, go check out the caps and download the clips and you might just be.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just tried to find this movie on netflix with no luck.

Phil said...

I tried to find it on Amazon and also couldn't find it. Any clue where to get it?