Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday today April 26th to:

Last year on April 26th I did long posts on each of the follow favorite guys blowing out candles today. Please click on their names to last years posts full of my favorite shots of Jake Wall, Channing Tatum, Damien Van Zyl and Tom Welling.

Jake Wall turns 27 today.



Channing Tatum turns 30 today.



Damien Van Zyl turns 32 today.



Tom Welling turns 33 today.



Have to add a special Happy Birthday to Carol Burnett who turns 77 today. I have seen so many old clips of The Carol Burnett Show and scenes on Youtube. I so hope one day this show gets a DVD Release. Happy Birthday Carol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved her on mama's family. It's sad there isn't much talent like her on tv now. The 80's seemed to be a time when actors were cast for being talented and not just pretty.