Sunday, April 25, 2010

Favorite Video of the Day: Philip Fusco by Hans Fahrmeyer

-Sunday With Hans-
-Philip Fusco-



Last Sunday I posted some new shots by one of my favorite models, Philip Fusco by one of my favorite photographers Hans Fahrmeyer. Hans sent me is new video which is without a doubt one of his best. Hans skillfully combines some of his old shoots with some of his new work with Philip to create a beautiful montage. It is great to see some previously unseen shots surface in Hans new video! Thanks as always Hans for sharing your work with FH. As always stop by Hans site HERE: to check out more of his work including his advertising and editorial work. If your looking for a great gift, Hans also has several books including my favorite 'Colours of Men'.




Model Philipe
Uploaded by Hans4257. - Find more steamy, sexy videos.

2 comments:

Chip said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tye!
Love your Sundays with Hans, favorite part of my week