Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I Am Not" by Brett Gleason


Photos of Brett by Nicolas Smith.

Over the past few weeks I have asked readers of FH you to head over to Logo and help Brett Gleason's 'I Am Not' make the click list. Brett's fans have helped 'I Am Not' the number two song for the past month. Lets all vote to help the song finally push to #1!!!! Please head on over to Logo HERE: and help 'I Am Not' make #1 this week! Today is the last day to vote!!! The video is the sixth one down on the left. There is a section to enter personal information but you don't need to do that-therefore, the number of times any one can vote is unlimited. O

'It's an internal conflict with a universal application: You cannot bury, hide or deny parts of yourself for they will come back to get you. 'I Am Not' is about proclaiming pride in what previously caused shame, accepting yourself and the inherent duality of existence.'



You can check out more of Brett at his official site HERE: and Blog HERE:

The official video for Brett Gleason's first single, 'I Am Not' off of his debut EP, 'The Dissonance' (Check it out on itunes!)
Video directed by Drew Tobia with lighting by Mark Rangel and Santiago Felipe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Voted