Friday, April 20, 2012

Orlando's Bloomin Bonsai



When I first began FH back in 2007 I was looking for some regular features to build to build the structure of the blog around. One of my favorite features, and one that continued was Celebrity Butt Cracks. My first outing of the feature from October 2007 featured one of my favorite actors of the time Orlando Bloom.



Although I still love Orlando, he has been absent from the movies for awhile but the image of Orlando, on horseback as Legolas remains a favorite movie moment. It is appropriate then, that almost five years later, Bloom makes his third appearance in Celebrity Butt Crack with his recent bonsai purchase in Malibu. Check out all of the Celebrity slips HERE:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how a butt crack can make the hottest guy look not so hot.

-Chris