Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blast From The Past: Jeff Daniels in Something Wild



In the early 80's Jeff Daniels was a fixture on the big screen in movies such as Heartburn, The Purple Rose Of Cairo, Ragtime and his breakout role as Debra Winger's husband Flap in Terms Of Endearment.



Although I enjoy Daniels as an actor, I can't say he was really ever on my 'hunk' radar. That was except for Something Wild. My adversion to all things Melanie Griffith related had me avoid the flick until this past week when I saw a $2 DVD bin. I had previously seen screen captures of Daniels cute butt in the scene below, so for two bucks, how could I go wrong! Admittedly I used my >> button more than few times, but there is something pretty hot about the suit wearing, straitlaced yuppie handcuffed to a bed, naked except for his black socks.

3 comments:

always on my mind... said...

He's so hot in this movie !!!

DavidAsset said...

He so unlike himself in this film. I worked on a TV production with Jeff Daniels and he was very withdrawn, not at all friendly and asked for a closed set when he had a shower scene. This film was a real surprise for me.

Anonymous said...

cute tush. i remember sporting a boner then...