Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jonas Sulzbach: Maximum Exposure


I miss Terra's The Boy. Back when they had new men every month or two I used to do small posts to announce the newest model joining the site. I love the way they shot the models and the Brazilian based site was able to snag some of the hottest men to shoot.


Back in March 2008, just six months into FH, I did a small post announcing Jonas Sulzbach as the new boy. Jonas was the winner of Mr Brazil 2010, and was featured on the Brazilian version of Big Brother, where he placed third. Jonas was also one of my favorite men on the site.


Recently someone sent me a shot of Jonas asking me to post more. The shot, the last on in this post, is one of my all time favorite shots. Jonas is incredibly hot but at his hottest when he is smiling. He obviously seemed to be enjoying the shoot! Now, Jonas had a little unintended exposure last year and there are some 'other' shots of Jonas out there, most of you have probably seen. If you have not, you'll have to use your search...



No comments: