Monday, February 4, 2013

Surprise Nudity of the Day: Adam Goldberg in 2 Days in Paris


I have always been a fan, and had a crush on actor Adam Goldberg. Going back to Dazed & Confused through his many television and movie appearances. On his site, Goldberg describes himself as an actor, filmmaker, photographer, musician, Lamaze coach, and purveyor of fine meats. Check out the photography section on Adam's site (Adam's photos, not photos of Adam). Adam says, 'Alas, no beefcake photos here. We’re quite sure there is no dearth of such on many a fan site. (UPDATE: It appears that no such site exists). Well, maybe this post will do!


I was not aware until recently visiting one of my favorite sites, RESTITUDA1'S World of Male Nudity that Adam had a nude scene in 2007's 2 Days in Paris. I follow up with other caps when my copy arrives, but until then, these will give you the general idea.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find adam really damn sexy, hes really hot and i cant belive hes naked in a movie yes thankyou :)