Monday, October 21, 2013

An Alternative View:


So... why is it on a site entitled Favorite Hunks,  am I featuring the incredible images of women?


1. I Love Women, I love breasts, a woman's curves, the back of their necks. Actor Josh Hutcherson received mixed reactions to a recent quote he gave for OUT. With ultimate respect with all the men who came before me, gay should never be too narrowly defined. I know it seems easy, men who are sexually attracted to men, but my first sexual experience was with a woman and I love women's bodies. For a group who has fought for acceptance, we must be careful not to exclude. I know... it is confusing, but that is life.


2. I love windows with photography. Followers of FH know I love the use of windows within imagery. Reflections, looking in... Windows allow us to see what's behind them, but don't really permit us to see within. We also look out, at what we love and what we miss. Windows have been a theme of countless stories on the blog, and continue to trigger my curiosity and imagination.


3. The photographer is incredibly hot! Yes, I love women... Yes, I love windows, but it is FH after all, and when seeing the man behind the art in the self shots below, I knew I wanted to share. The artist, from MS Foto is a seasoned model himself. 'I'm no one special, just a guy with hobby.' I think the artistic figures captured are pretty special, mysterious and elegant leaving a lasting impression.




No comments: