Sunday, September 20, 2015

Michael J. Fox: The Good Wife


Michael J. Fox
Guest Actor: Drama
Louis Canning,  The Good Wife


Michael J. Fox has been apart of my television and film watching for as long as I can remember. As I kid I loved Family Ties and as a teen I followed Fox on to the big screen in The Back To The Future trilogy, Bright Lights Big City, Greedy, Doc Hollywood and one of my favorites, The Secret of My Succe$s.


The Good Wife has a history of writing extraordinary supporting characters and many established actors have benefited from taking on roles on the show. What makes Louis Canning so watchable is that you never know exactly what he's going to do. A good guy or a cunning baddie, Fox plays both beautifully. From the season finale, it's looking we see a lot more of Louis when the new season premier's on October 4th.


Greedy (1994)


No comments: