Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tharo Thagar by Drew Kamp


'Modeling gives me a kick, I feel empowered, bad and sexy!'


Last year, I had the privilege of twice featuring the imagery of model Tharo Thagar. FH kicked off the summer on July 1st with a profile and interview with the 23 year old Swedish model. Tharo lives the life many think many male models live, travelling across the globe for shoots, campaigns and movie roles. It is no wonder given the models incredible look and attitude about his work and career. When I saw images of Tharo in Drew's portfolio, he graciously supported my giving them a little special attention.


'Tharo is one of my favorite models. He is an artist very confident with his body. I am looking forward to work with him in the future, next time in summer if possible. Last shooting was in February, so it's kind of cool for outside shooting in Berlin.'



No comments: