Friday, August 25, 2017

In the Air


It starts in mid-August. 'You can feel fall in the air.' Some, who love the heat, and dread fall and winter coming saying with annoyance. Those who love Autumn and who can't wait for Halloween say it excitement. If you're like me, and are firmly in the latter category, you're already thinking of costumes. (Scuba diver?) You may also be counting down the days, 68 btw. I know this, not by checking the calendar, but because I follow Spooky Queen on Twitter, who counts down the days, and fills her page with images, gifs, and clips which certainly helps get you in the spirit.

Too early for some I know, but never too early for others! If you're a photographer, artist or model with any Halloween imagery you may want to share, please, shoot me a line!

Image from Eros Adonis

No comments: