Thursday, September 7, 2017

Quaternate: Brett Kiellerop

Daine

I have a long list of artists on my Quaternate list so decided I really need to start posting them on a more regular basis. It was back in 2014 after coming across an image of model Brad Gosney that led me to contact photographer Brett Kiellerop. I loved Brett shots of Brett hanging out, running and dancing along an Australian beach. When diving further into Brett's portfolio, although Australian beach frolickers were a staple, I also found images and shoots weaving uniquely creative concepts, ideas, poses and angles.

Brett's images of Daine were some of my favorites, with themes from playful and erotic, creative body painting, and dark and disturbing. You don't often find these themes blended so beautifully together in the same shoot. Since then, Brett has generously shared images from each of the themes, and from the many models he shot for his book, Aussie Gods, as well, some of the models Brett has worked with since. Below are some of the multi-themed stories that I have enjoyed featuring thus far.


2017


2016


2015


2014

Brett Kiellerop
Brett Kiellerop on ModelMayhem

No comments: