Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Douglas Hickmann: Casting A Spell


Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Macbeth


As my Halloween celebration continues, today FH salutes one of the most recognizable symbols of Halloween, the witch. Being it is FH however, our witches are not the three cranky old hags from Macbeth, nor the blond nose twitching Samantha from Betwitched. Our witches are driven by both testosterone as well as a penchant for turning bratty children into toads. When I was starting my search for the perfect male witch, one model continued to come up in searches. Not hared to figure out why..


If I were casting my 'dream' model for a FH witch shoot, I think at the top of the list would be Brazilian model Douglas Hickmann. Hailing from the city of São Borja in Rio Grande do Sul, Hickmann's six foot tall luscious frame would look great wrapped, or unwrapped in his long black cape.


Hickmann's piercing green eyes and long hair certainly seal the deal, although it would be a shame to shove that tall black hat over his incredible hair. It appears Hickmann has since cut off his long locks, but I am sure a 'grow quickly' spell could have it back in time for Halloween.


No comments: