Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Instagrams That Inspire


'Anything your heart desires will come to you!'


I know some FH readers but be a bit tired of my multitude of merriment themed holiday posts, but bear with me. For me Christmas is more than just one day, it has to be, that one day hasn't always been that great. The holiday for me is the lead up, the anticipation, and the enjoyment and reflection in the days after.


My  parade of sexy Santa;s is coming though coming (slowly) to it's yearly end, but not without reflecting and thanking all those who helped spread visual, and virtual Christmas cheer to FH viewers. And... for those tired of my Kris Kringle's, enjoy them. This is FH, and if the site is still around at Easter, herds of bunnies will be on their way...


There is not time of year, not perfect for spending some time with Rick n Griff, and their Instagram, Adventure Time w Rick n Griff. Christmas however, is especially special. Even though the temperatures are colder, Rick and Griff still manage to find plenty of opportunities to peel off their onesies and find creative ways to shoot unique and sexy holiday images showing off two of their most amazing assets.


Rick n Griff's tag line on their page is a visual salute to the misadventures and comedic stylings of two newlywed (and often nude) nerds from Atlanta. Although they each have individual Instagram pages, (both also work a look) their page together is my favorite and I am a huge lover of the many ways they find to create such great imagery. I have yet to press 'join' but every image has be wanting to explore that OnlyFans link they have at the top of their page. Maybe a late Christmas gift to myself?


'Lit AF...just don’t ask where we stuck the battery packs....'


Rick n Griff on Instagram


No comments: