Wednesday, January 3, 2018

12 Days: Travis Van Winkle in Christmas Getaway


I first remember seeing actor and model Travis Van Winkle back when he was making regular appearances on a number of teen dramas including 90210, Greek, 7th Heaven and The OC. Although always a talented actor, Travis' face and body got most of the attention. Beautiful blonde curly hair, he was perfect for blonde California Adonis role required on most of the shows on The CW at the time.


Still blonde and beautiful, Travis has is even hotter in his late 30's and still works steadily, including his regular role on The Last Ship. With a few more years, as well as experience with a more roles under his belt, Travis Van Winkle has moved from supporting player to lead without missing a beat. With this being my last 12 Days piece of the season, glad I decided to watch that one last Christmas movie on my DVR.


When I saw his credit on the recently aired Christmas Getaway, I was curious to check in on an actor I'd not seen in a few years Christmas Getaway was your typical holiday fluff with all the trimmings that usually surround a Hallmark Christmas movie. From the second our leading lady, and everyone watching I'm sure, saw Mr. Van Winkle, (and his sexy scruff...) we were all dreaming of how things would end.


Next 4 images, Travis in Flaunt Magazine




Meet the Spartans (2008)

1 comment:

KLR said...

Have you ever seen Travis in Mantervention?
He gets his shirt off a lot and is in tight underwear a couple of times showing off his impressive bulge. Do you want to do some caps?