Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Aleksander Melgalvis: Trophied


I know it's now 2018, but with all of the sexy Santa's and holidays hunks I posted in December, I didn't want to miss out featuring one of my favorite 'naked highlights' from last last year. Many of you may have already have seen the images, and the video of Nrwegian footballer Aleksander Melgalvis stripping down, but if you haven't enjoy.


Defender Aleksander Melgalvis, 28, helped Lillestrom win the King's Cup with a 3-2 win over Sarpsborg in the first week of December. As part of the celebration, Aleksander stipped down, putting his own crown jewels into the Kings Cup, something that angered a few followers of Normway's Royal Family. Regardless, the images and video went viral, giving both Aleksander, and his team's win, more publicity than they could have ever have expected!

Thanks to reks for the hot gif!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus this guy is the most inspiring person I have seen online in awhile. Sorry that I missed it when it was new but this video is a gift that keeps on giving! Bravo, beautiful angelic stud, bravo! You wear that body well!